суббота, 3 марта 2012 г.

Norway Trip Report

Hi, friends. So, i still can't believe - few days ago i was in Norway and lived there for five days!

Pre.: my cousin lives in Bergen. In deсember of the last year my company had done for me business visa Shengen. Then o told my cousin: "Now i can visit you anytime, just up to wish". "Ok, i should wait" - sayd she and sent me link to the site of cheap airbus tickets.

At january i said myself: "I'm ready" and i bought return ticket for 4th and 7th of february. Ticket was realy cheap: total price, including travel by bus to the Gdansk (Poland) and back was found as many cheaper than single ticket to the Saint-Petersburg.

I pass throw the tory about my preparation and Kaliningrad-Gdansk-Bergen trip. Only one moment: at gdansk i met one interesting and cheerful girl, which traveled from the Moscow to the Gdansk to stay there and live. She helped me so much at my return to home and i hope, we will become a friends.


I landed in Bergen and started getting by bus to the center. The first impression was "It's so expensive there!". Really, price of Airport to center bus was equal the price of Kaliningrad to Gdansk bus. During the journey, i couldn't peel off the window. Bergen and neighbourhood was really amazing! Mountain landscape, is crossed by the roads, forest and lakes, was indescribable.
The second impression i've got with going to the cousin's home. "There all is so closely, but cosily". Indeed, all houses was placed very near from each other and from street. For example, standing on causeway you could touch some private house by outstretched hand. And the third grand impression was "Oh, it's so calm there!". I was drawn in all: human behaviour, lack of traffic and crowd and special environment sense. All around seemed sleeping.



Cousin met me on the busstop and we went to her home. Her flat looked very good. Interior was fine and dissimilar to any russian house's. For example, there were a lot of nice things, which haven't special application, but were used for decoration. It's a little bit unusual for Russian man. And the second one i was impressed is view from the window. "This is the reason to live there", - i thought with smile.



There was a mountain landscape with many homes, arranged on the hill. This picture seemed if they were standing on each other.



Cousin returned to the work and i gone to walk by the city.



It was great!




Two new impressions: all girls are amazing beatiful, and prices in shops are really at five times more! About girls: i can't say they are more pretty than russians, but amount of nice girls is little more. For example, i could see them more in the bus. But, as i have been told later, it's some difficult to get them acquainted.

In those evening cousin with husband have bought a lot of tasty food.





The next day was friday. Friday!!! It was full of events. We met big company of russian friends, played curling, visited few bars, rock concert and finished in night club.




Local rock was good. "Megaphonic thrift" played some psychodelic rock. It was peculiar, but later became some boring. Sound equipment in this hall was good and very expencive, but sound was like in our cheap clubs - not perfect.







Spotted public :)


Norvegian disco. Music is many softer than in russian clubs, public is funier ans simpler. And look to the view from the windows behind DJ!



This brutal male says: "hey, dude, get lost! All girls in this club are mine, keep out them!"

i Joke :) He is a friend of cousin's husband and came to get acquainted. His name is Tomas.

Saturday! We went to the mountains. I'll nothing tell you, besides that it was very cold to take out hands from gloves to make a snapshot.














It blows off my friend!


The mark.

It was SO cold to take this picture, but it was worth.








Evening of saturday. I had some rest after 7-hours walk by foot and going to visit really underground night club. It's name is "Hulen" ("The Hole") and it is made inside the rock like cave.

I am searching it by myself, while cousin with husband has long been slept. There is calm Bergen's night.



Success! I'm here and it is amazing! I've never been in so extraordinary atmosphere!






Sunday we visited our Norvegian friend - Anders. He is nice guy. He is a student and lives in the hostel. Norwegian hostel has fine accommodation.



as Anders said, in case of removing this spoon, world will crash


ancient part of city. Now - souvenir shops.



Monday.

Not only Russians are dissatisfied with "System".



Junk Shop.





And the last evening at Elena and Paul's home.
And Photo-Riddle in the end. How to take a picture of the room's environment in the evening with the view behind the window? Simple approach will have a dark window or overexposed room as result. I solved this problem. Try to guess it how?




So, there is the end of my trip. Next day i got home by the airplane, dragging unreally heavy bag.
I am very grateful for my cousin and her husband (Elena and Paul). So nice trip should be impossible without their help. Also, Paul, Elena and Anders are excellent interlocutors. I'm going to develop our friendship.
Bergen is an incredibly beautiful city. I'm sure, i'll be back some day.

Комментариев нет: